With Spherical Technology powered by MIPS and our pioneering 2-click removable chin bar, the legacy continues with the Super Air R in an all-mountain package.
A New Standard
As pioneers of removable chin bar technology, we have a legacy to uphold and overcome. We designed the Super Air R from the ground up to push the boundaries of performance and versatility-starting with Spherical Technology. Spherical Technology's Ball-and-Socket design, powered by MIPS, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. Throw in superior ventilation, a total weight that is 22%, or 144 grams, lighter than its predecessor, and an easy 2-click removable chin bar-and you've got a true all-mountain performer. [Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.]
- SPHERICAL TECHNOLOGY—Spherical Technology's Ball-and-Socket design, powered by MIPS, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash.
- MIPS—MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to help reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- REMOVABLE CHIN BAR—Removable protective chin bar designed for trail riding adaptability. Attaches with a simple 2-step connection process—no tools required. [Warning: All chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read owner's manual carefully before using your helmet.]
- INTEGRATED BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT—Seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to break away from the helmet upon impact to help reduce the risk of injury.
- FLOAT FIT—A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS).
- ADJUSTABLE VISOR—Adjustable visor allows for sun protection and easy goggle storage.
- OVERBROW VENTILATION—Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation.
- SWEAT GUIDE—Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and eyewear.
- GOGGLE GRIPPER—Rubber grip on the back of the helmet keeps your goggle strap in place.
Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older
|SIZE||CM||IN||HAT SIZE (IN)|
|S||52-56||20 1/2"– 22"||6 1/2"– 7"|
|M||55-59||21 5/8"– 23 1/4"||6 7/8"– 7 3/8"|
|L||58-62||22 3/4"– 24 3/8"||7 1/4"– 7 3/4"|
|XL||61-65||24"– 25 5/8"||7 5/8"– 8 1/8"|
COMPLIES WITH THE US CPSC SAFETY STANDARD FOR BICYCLE HELMET FOR PERSONS AGE 5 AND OLDER
|Matte Gray/Red / Medium||768686471759||7138147||BEL68108878M|