Giro design, and high-performance innovation for core road cyclists, gravel enthusiasts, and adventure riders.
Advanced Performance for the Adventurous
The heart of the Helios's extraordinary design and performance is Spherical Technology, which utilizes a ball-and-socket design powered by MIPS, the market-leading brain protection system that can help to reduce rotational forces. Spherical Technology allows the helmet's outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash, and also allows Progressive Layering of the inner and outer liners to provide more comprehensive protection and performance. In addition to advanced head protection, the Helios's 15 Wind Tunnel vents provide exceptional cooling power that's enhanced by our patented Roc Loc 5 Air fit system and plush, antimicrobial XT2 padding for exceptional sweat absorption. It's the ideal match for your road and gravel adventures.
- Impact Management: Spherical Technology, Powered By Mips
- Construction: Independent, in-mold liners with spherical ball-and-socket design, Polycarbonate Shell, Hardbody Lower Shell
- Ventilation:15 wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5 Air
- Weight: 270 (Size Medium CPSC, CE)
- Certification: Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 5 and older
E.U.: CE EN1078
- Highlights: Nanobead EPS Foam, Coolfit Antimicrobial Padding, Slimline Webbing, Four-piece shell w/lower hardbody