$59.95 - $67.99
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure TCS tires mean big days and few boundaries. - Supple tubeless casing allows for lower pressure and improved traction - High volume road casing enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Smooth centerline with a diamond file outside edge for increased off-road performance - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire.
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
$59.95 - $59.99
Among our most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain. Elevated centerline ridges provide consistent working edges that dig in whether hammering up a climb or leaning into a turn. Two rows of outer knobs provide confidence regardless of how hard you’re cornering while also providing substantial sidewall protection. Venture is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along the way. - The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics. - High-volume casing enables comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great cornering traction.
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race-day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded Note: This product may have different packaging than pictured with a slightly different labelled size. Rest assured, the size range on the package will have the same or a broader functional range as the listed sizing of the product you ordered.
- Size: 26 x 1-3/8 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" , 590 / 26 x 1 3/8" - ISO Width: 37mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 136g
- Size: 650c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
Meet Edna: Surly's latest ultra-versatile fat bike tire. Edna was designed to perform admirably on a wide variety of terrains. Wanna go ride some super loose dirt or snow trails? Do it. Feel like riding over the pulverized bones of your enemies or, as some people call it, sand? Go for it. Hardpack? Lean back and let ‘er rip. Edna’s unique tread pattern has enough lug to provide bite on the loose stuff and a tight center tread that doesn’t drag on the hard. Add in a 4.3” footprint and you have enough traction and float to ride wherever and whenever you damn well please. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Max pressure: 30psi - Weight: 1330g
- Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs - Excellent for use on hardpack
$11.99 - $15.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Wall thickness: 0.9mm - Removable valve core
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
Utili-T Thorn-Resistant tubes feature a 3.7mm tread side for increased puncture protection. - Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Removable valve core
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 406 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
- Thick, durable tread with a smooth surface and deep multi-directional siping - Suitable for pavement and all-weather use - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire
$4.75 - $34.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$26.99 - $40.00
- Tubeless Valve compatible with Stan's ZTR rim - Sold as a pair
- High-quality, ultra-low weight tube that retains air just as well as conventional butyl tubes - Possesses the same resistance to punctures - 40mm valve length
The ‘turbo’ of spike tires. With 361 spikes it bites firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The scales stop at 695 g, yet the tire remains agile and sporty. - LiteSkin: The lightest option. LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin, but still have high pressure resistant tire beads. If you don't mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a liquid sealant. - Special Winter compound - Folding Bead
Schwalbe's Insider Performance Line Tire sports a compound that has a much lower internal resistance making it particularly suitable for roller training. Note: Insider should not be used on the road!
- The favorite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
- Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - Tire Width: 28C - TPI: 60TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Smartnet Silica - Tire Technology: ArmourTech - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tire Width Range: 18 - 29 - Labeled Size: 700x28C - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Ready
- All day protection and comfort for dirt and gravel - Super strong anti-flat casing
Page 1 of 4 Next page